5. In 2008, Doug co-sponsored Stacey’s legislation, HB1298, that made it easier for violent criminals to avoid jail time. Yikes. Is anyone surprised this terrible, reckless bill didn’t pass?
6. At yes—another—voting rights hearing in 2019, Doug told Stacey: “You are just as good as I remember.” High praise!
7. Maybe that’s why Doug co-sponsored eight pieces of legislation with Stacey while they served in the Georgia Legislature together?
8. Or the fact that between 2007-2008, they voted together 336 times? Maybe they both just happened to have a lot of the exact same ideas?
9. Neither Doug nor Stacey really care much for the right to keep and bear arms. In 2010, Doug voted for Stacey’s amendment to SB308 to undermine our 2nd Amendment rights.
10. And both of these lovebirds REALLY like tax increases. They teamed up in 2009 to vote for HR206, the “largest tax increase in Georgia history.”
To Be Continued!