LOEFFLER CAMPAIGN LAUNCHES A NEW SERIES OF TESTIMONIAL TELEVISION ADS HIGHLIGHTING HER WORK FOR GEORGIA FAMILIES, FARMERS, FRONTLINE WORKERS, VETERANS
ATLANTA – Today, Georgians for Kelly Loeffler launched a series of testimonial television ads highlighting her work as the Peach State’s newest U.S. Senator. From helping families impacted by COVID-19 to standing with President Trump and advancing his America First agenda, Georgians know that Sen. Loeffler is delivering results – not cheap political rhetoric.
The ads listed below feature two Georgians praising Sen. Loeffler’s services during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Mary, a nurse from Tift Regional Medical Center, who was grateful for Sen. Loeffler’s donation of additional PPE when supplies were running low.
- Zelda, who reached out to Sen. Loeffler’s office when she needed helped burying her father who served in Vietnam.
The series of testimonials also include several Georgians from across the state denouncing the false political attacks against Sen. Loeffler and applauding her service in the United States Senate. They include:
- Mary, a mother and grandmother who expressed her appreciation for the Senator’s pro-life record and her genuine interest in helping Georgia families.
- Brian, a Georgia farmer who wants to re-open the economy with business leaders like President Trump and Sen. Loeffler at the helm.
- Bo, a veteran who appreciates Sen. Loeffler’s business background because he’s fed up with career politicians who don’t get the job done.